WOLF TOOTH WAVEFORM PEDALS - SMALL
ENGINEERED TO PERFECTION
The new Wolf Tooth Waveform Aluminum Pedals are designed for all-mountain riding, from XC to downhill. A dual-concave profile paired with 11 grip pins on each side locks in your foot, while a large tapered leading edge deflects pedal strikes. These pedals come in two sizes and are proportionally scaled to provide a supportive platform that matches the silhouette of your shoe. They are available in eight colours.
- Dual concave profile with a thickness of 14mm on the perimeter and 12.5mm in the center, creating a cradle for your foot that offers exceptional stability in all directions - from front to back and side to side.
- Eleven (11) stainless steel rear-loading pins on each side of the pedal ensuring loads of traction.
- Pedal shape proportionally scaled to provide a supportive platform and designed to match the footprint of your shoe.
- Large tapered leading edge, designed to deflect pedal strikes on rocky and rooty terrain.
- Three (3) low-friction, fully sealed cartridge bearings and one (1) igus bushing with a custom radial seal protecting internal components against trail debris, ensuring trouble free performance in all riding conditions.
- Machined and hand assembled in the USA.
*Please note that our specifications may be impacted by running substitution changes, we highly recommend confirming the specifications of our products at the time of sale. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.