TRP - DH-R EVO Black (HD-M846)
TRP - DH-R EVO BLACK (HD-M846)
The question TRP asked themselves was this: How do we adapt our braking performance and power to the new standard of World-Cup level downhill racing?
The result was a completely re-designed DH-R: the new DH-R EVO. A new ergonomic lever-blade, newly formulated brake pad compounds, new high-performance hydraulic oil, new 5 mm brake hose-system, newly designed and CNC-machined adapters, new selection of 2.3 rotors, newly designed oil flow inside the callipers, new hydraulic leverage ratio, and a smaller size master cylinder piston lift the overall performance of the DH-R EVO to this new standard of racing.
• Forged, CNC machined and polished lever body
• Ergonomic lever blade
• Dimpled accents for better grip on the trail
• Advanced 9mm internal brake lever piston
• Adjustable lever reach
• Alloy master cylinder cap
• Hinged lever clamp
• Forged, CNC machined and polished calliper
• New high flow design
• Hybrid pistons
• High performance resin pad compound
• CNC machined and marked adapters
• 2.3mm thick rotors
• Compatible with 223/220/203/180/160/140mm rotors
• 5mm hydraulic brake hose
• High performance hydraulic brake fluid
• Weight: 310 grams (Front without rotor and adapter)
*Please note that our specifications may be impacted by running substitution changes, we highly recommend confirming the specifications of our products at the time of sale. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.