FLOW EX3 ON DT350 - DH WHEELSET
Look no further than the Flow EX3 rim for an alloy rim that can withstand the toughest abuse in downhill racing. Paired with legendary DT350 hubs in DH-specific, 157 x 12mm and 110 x 20mm spacing, you'll have a wheelset that keeps coming back for more and will dare you to discover your limits.
Each and every WBWO wheelset is individually crafted with precision in our purpose-built workshop right here in Rotorua, New Zealand, by specialist mechanics who have worked at the highest professional levels of the sport. Our wheels have proven themselves on home soil and internationally under the most demanding elite riders. We know that after your first spin on yours you won't want to ride anything else.
STAN'S FLOW EX3
The Flow EX3 is the most reliable tubeless rim made for handling faster speeds on the most demanding trails. If you’re looking for the ultimate rim for enduro and DH racing, or just the most durable rim possible, this is the one. Featuring a rim shape that perfectly balances radial compliance with lateral stiffness and sets an entirely new benchmark for durability and impact resistance.
- Patented low-profile tubeless rim design balances lateral stiffness with radial compliance
- Designed, tested, and raced to victories on the World Cup DH and Enduro World Series circuits
- Tiebeam triple-cavity rim design resists damage and prevents air loss under impacts
- 29mm internal width optimized for 2.35” to 2.8” Trail, All-mountain, and DH tires
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Bead Blasted “BBQ” finish for added durability
Thanks to the proven freehub Ratchet System, the 350 hub is a dependable partner for every adventure. The 36 tooth ratchets ensure direct power transmission. The sophisticated yet simple construction of the hub allows a low weight while providing outstanding rolling performance. The new DT350 sets a benchmark in durability, reliability and light weight
- The patented Star Ratchet freewheel system, which features high-precision ratchets, guarantees top performance and reliability. The simultaneous engagement of the ratchet teeth makes the Ratchet System extremely reliable since the loads are distributed equally across a large contact surface.
- Years of experience regarding optimal bearing preload and knowledge of production tolerances allow DT Swiss to design durable, play-free hubs without bearing play adjustment. With this hub design additional weight can be saved, with the advantage of easy maintenance and quick conversion to other freewheel and axle systems.
DIAMETER: 27.5", 29"
RIM DEPTH: 17.9mm
INNER RIM WIDTH: 29mm
HOLE COUNT: 32h/32h
HUB: DT 350 6-Bolt
SPOKES: Sapim Race DB
DRIVETRAIN: XD, HG
SPACING: 110 x 20mm, 157 x 12mm
RECOMMENDED TIRE WIDTH: 2.35" - 2.8"
WEIGHT: 2155g (29", DT 350)
*Please note that our specifications may be impacted by running substitution changes, we highly recommend confirming the specifications of our products at the time of sale. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.
We Also Recommend
Giant 2022 Talon E+ 3
Giant 2023 Talon E+ 1 29er