SRAM Force 1 Crankset
SRAM FORCE 1 CRANKSET
The SRAM Force 1 crankset brings a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability by combining the durability, simplicity, and efficiency of SRAM’s Force 22 road combined with our MTB 1x technology, X-SYNC™.
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control, crucial in cyclocross.
- Unidirectional carbon in crank arm matched to a forged alloy spider for lightweight and durability.
- Chainrings available in (110 BCD) 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, (130BCD) 52 and 54 teeth to conquer every course from sand dunes to gravel-road assaults.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality.
- Compatible with both 130 & 135mm Frame Overlock Nut Hub Dimensions
- Weight 679g-24mm, 172.5mm, 50T, no BB.
Specifications for SRAM Force 1 Crankset
ARM MATERIAL Carbon arms with forged aluminum removable spider
WEIGHT 679g-24mm, 172.5mm, 50T, no BB
AVAILABLE ARM LENGTHS 170, 172.5, 175mm
AVAILABLE RATIOS 110: 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 130: 52 and 54
COMPATIBILITY 110 and 130 BCD, SRAM 10- or 11-speed chains
FINISH Natural carbon arms
TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S) X-Sync™ / Hidden Bolt configuration
OTHER BB not included