Shimano SM-RT86 Disc Rotor XT Ice-Tech 6-Bolt
Shimano's XT/Saint RT86 Ice-Tech 6-Bolt Disc Rotor provides excellent stopping performance in all conditions.
Featuring a three-layer sandwich construction of stainless steel and alloy 3-layer to rapidly radiate the heat generated whilst riding, this Shimano XT/Saint RT86 Ice-Tech 6-Bolt Disc Rotor has an excellent shelf-life and generates less noise than a conventional disc rotor.
- Material: Stainless Steel and Alloy
- Disc Rotor Mount: 6-Bolt - PCD 44mm
- Ice-Tec rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Rotor contact surface has been developed for excellent pad clearing and cooling which increases pad performance and life
- Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and reducing weight
|180mm, 160mm, 203mm
*Please note that our specifications may be impacted by running substitution changes, we highly recommend confirming the specifications of our products at the time of sale. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.