Shimano PD-M8120 Spd Pedals Deore XT Trail
A wider contact area on the Shimano XT PD-M8120 trail and enduro pedals improves stability while the expanded rearward shoe-pedal contact area better accommodates the sneaker-style flat outsoles used in enduro and gravity riding. The Rider Tuned 1mm cleat spacer creates a better interface with shoes of varying outsole design and lug height.
The integrated cage not only protects the binding from impacts but also makes stepping-in easier by working as a guide. The top pedals for trail and enduro are ergonomically optimised and have a long durability. Designed to meet the needs of the most demanding MTB races, they offer unsurpassed performance and a unique driving experience.Features
- Wider and longer contact area provides more solid pedal - shoe interface and transmits power efficiently for better bike control
- Fine tuned to work efficiently with both AM and Enduro shoes
- Better bike control
- Improved axle durability
- Integrated cage: Larger contact plate for increased stability on aggressive terrain
- Cleats: SM-SH51
- Pedal body: Aluminum anodized
- Pedal axle: Chromoly steel
- Weight: approx. 410g pair (manufacturer information)
*Please note that our specifications may be impacted by running substitution changes, we highly recommend confirming the specifications of our products at the time of sale. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.