Shimano J03A with Fin Resin Pad & Spring
The Shimano J03A Resin brake pads are used for XTR, XT, SLX and Alfine disc brake calipers and features a Ice Tech fin for improved cooling.
Resin Brake Pads
- Much quieter than metal brake pads, the softer material allows the brake to be quieter.
- Great for dry conditions where you don't need to worry about getting mud or water everywhere.
- Will give you more initial bite.
- Allows for better heat dispersion.
- Less likely to lose braking performance over long descents.
- Better Braking performance.
*Please note that our specifications may be impacted by running substitution changes, we highly recommend confirming the specifications of our products at the time of sale. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.