SHIMANO DM DROP-STOP CHAINRING - BOOST - SHIMANO HG+
These chainrings are for Shimano direct mount cranks. The Wolf Tooth chainrings feature our patented Drop-Stop® design for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance.
- Shimano XTR M9100, XT M8100, SLX M7100, and Deore M6100 series 12 speed cranksets.
- Super boost cranksets -models M8120, M8130, M7120 and M7130 - use the Boost chainring. These Super Boost cranksets have a longer spindle and do not use the Super Boost chainring. These cranks and ring should ONLY be used on bikes with Super Boost rear hub spacing (157mm)
- Boost cranksets - models M9100, M8100, M7100, MT610 - will use a Boost ring with Boost rear hub spacing (148mm) and a Super Boost ring with Super Boost rear hub spacing (157mm).
- Use Drop-Stop ST with Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ and 12spd KMC chains.
Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop® wide/narrow tooth profile delivers ultimate chain retention and mud shedding ability.
- We recommend the use of a clutch style rear derailleur for the best chain security.
- For a longer lasting and more durable option, check out the CAMO System that offers stainless steel chainrings.
Weights: 32t • 66g | 34t • 72g
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA
Wolf Tooth was founded to design and manufacture precision cycling products that emphasize function, performance, and reliability to meet the needs of our fellow racers and riders.
We are a group of cyclists in Minneapolis, Minnesota that spend a lot of time talking about bike components. Like most detail-obsessed riders, we're always looking for new products that could make our bikes lighter, faster, more versatile, or more reliable. We pride ourselves on delivering premium products of the highest quality.
*Please note that our specifications may be impacted by running substitution changes, we highly recommend confirming the specifications of our products at the time of sale. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.