Shimano BB-5500 Bottom Bracket 68 x 118mm 105
Splined bottom bracket designed for use with Shimano road Octalink crankset.
- Oversize BB spindle - large 22mm diameter chrome-moly hollow pipe billet spindle reduces weight, increases strength and rigidity
- Octalink splined axle/crank arm interface - results in a more rigid crank assembly compared to square tapered spindle
- Maintenance-free sealed cartridge design prevents corrosion and is easy to install
- Aluminium adapter
- Average weight: 250g
- Shimano 105 bottom bracket for 2-speed cranks.
- Octalink profile. Available for BSA or ITA thread.
|BSA or ITA Shell
|68 mm (BSA) or 70 mm (ITA)
|109.5 mm, 118.5 mm
|Octalink (Road) E-Type
|Chain Guard Compatibility
|Bottom Bracket Cup Material
*Please note that our specifications may be impacted by running substitution changes, we highly recommend confirming the specifications of our products at the time of sale. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.
We Also Recommend
Enduro BSA Thread-in StainlessSteel AC for 30mm