SDG - COMP PEDAL
Starting with a non-offset, generous 110mm x 105mm profile, the COMP Pedals ensure plenty of real estate for your feet, especially larger ones. The Comp Pedals are totally flat which pairs perfectly with modern, flat pedal shoes with stiff soles.
To maximize grip, the pedals feature 18 bottom loading pins, along with a ramped and undercut gripper base to enhance traction further. Spinning on a machined CroMo spindle with a rebuildable bearing & bushing system, the new Comp pedals are built tough and ready to take a beating.
- Material - Composite Body Cage & Machined CroMo Spindle
- Flat 110mm x 105mm Profile - Maximum contact patch with a flat profile to ensure complete pedal control.
- 9x Bottom Loading Pins Per Side - Plenty of pins to dig into your shoes and they're bottom loading, making them easy to replace.
- Ramped & Undercut Gripper Profile - This proven shape helps to provide even more fore and aft traction.
- Proven Bearing & Bushing System - These have demonstrated excellent durability and are as easy as can be to replace when they finally wear out.
WEIGHT: 380g per pair
*Please note that our specifications may be impacted by running substitution changes, we highly recommend confirming the specifications of our products at the time of sale. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.