Race Face - Atlas 35 Stem
RACE FACE - ATLAS 35 STEM
The Atlas 35 stem was designed to reduce overall system weight while retaining the proven stiffness and performance the Atlas line is known for. The stem itself is measurably stiffer than Race Face's 31.8mm offering and, although the system seems to be a burlier build, the weight savings gained by the reduction in bar material makes the 35 system lighter overall. An impressively light, strong addition to an aggressive trail or DH/FR build.
- 6061-T6 aluminium
- Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position
- Interlocking U-shaped handlebar clamp geometry
- Faceplate eliminates stress risers which can cause the bar to bend or break
- Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube
- Laser etched logos
- Built for: Trail/AM/DH
- Steer tube diameter: 1 1/8"
- Stack: 40mm
- Bar diameter: 35mm
- Rise: 0
- Weight: 141 grams (35mm), 160 grams (50mm), 181 grams (65mm)
- Sizes: 35mm, 50mm, 65mm
*Please note that our specifications may be impacted by running substitution changes, we highly recommend confirming the specifications of our products at the time of sale. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.