Praxis - Girder G2 HD Carbon M30 DM
PRAXIS - GIRDER G2 HD CARBON M30 DIRECT MOUNT
New generation, new shape, new beginning. With an updated carbon shape, spacing and a heavy duty (HD) option, the new Gen2 Girder Carbon aims to be the new trail master. Made for riders who expect top level performance, finish and fitment. With shapely carbon arms, a rigid M30 spindle and updated direct mount ring interface, the new Girder is a high-end upgrade for any bike and rider.
- Girder HD: For Enduro | 165/170 | Q-178
- HD shares same shape as the Girder G2, but with a Heavy Duty carbon layup
- Sold as crank arms only | M30 Bottom Bracket & DM Ring sold separately
- New Gen2 shape for better clearance/fit on a wider variety of MTN frames
- Updated 3-bolt DM ring interface to align spacing with established chain line offsets. Riders can use any brand 3-Bolt DM ring. See accompanying picture - on the backside of the G2 GIRDER drive side arm you’ll see a sticker showing offset options to get your desired chain line
- 8mm alloy main crank bolt for Install/Self-Extract | 50Nm Torque
- Ref Weight: Girder HD: 545 grams +/- (170mm set - no ring)
NOTE: Required M30 BB sold separately | DM Ring sold separately
*Please note that our specifications may be impacted by running substitution changes, we highly recommend confirming the specifications of our products at the time of sale. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.