Park Tool - TW-6.2 Ratcheting Click Type Torque Wrench
PARK TOOL - TW-6.2 RATCHETING CLICK TYPE TORQUE WRENCH
With today’s lightweight components, torque wrench use in the shop is no longer an option — it’s a must for every mechanic. The TW-6.2 is a high quality, ratcheting, click-type torque wrench that accurately measures and applies the proper amount of torque to a component’s threaded fastener(s). Designed for higher torque settings for repairs and installation in the bottom bracket, cassette lockring and other areas that use higher torque settings. For lower torque setting, see the TW-5.2. Comes with its own protective case.
- 10–60 Newton-meter range (88–530 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable in 0.25 Nm increments
- Ratcheting 3/8" drive
- Reads and registers for both left hand and right-hand threading
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%
- Length: 36.2cm (14.25")
NOTE: Torque wrenches are measuring instruments and are not intended for use as a general-purpose ratcheting driver.