Park Tool - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber
PARK TOOL - CM-5.3 CYCLONE CHAIN SCRUBBER
Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The Cyclone™ uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts.
- Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models
- Reversible body allows use on center and rear drive e-bikes
- Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain
- Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess
- Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone™ easy to use and control
- Holds 2 fluid ounces (59ml) of solvent
We Also Recommend
Park Tool - Shop Inflator INF-2 & Available Parts
Park Tool Polylube 1000 Grease: 4 Oz. Tube
Park Tool - SWR-8 3/8" Drive Ratchet Handle
Park Tool - CSB-1 - Tungsten Carbon Cutting Saw Blade 12"