Magic Shine MOH55 Aquilla Pro
MOH55 Pro Video
- Measured 4,000 lumens light output with CREE® LEDs and high efficient optical lens. 200 impressive beam distance with mixed near and far balanced beam. Perfect for skiing, caving, mountaineering and other night time adventures.
- Latest 21700 battery pack with 10,000 mAh capacity, ensures maximum run time for 89 hours at the lowest 100 lumens. USB-C PD fast charging & discharging (10-30W) function, able to work as a power bank for emergency use.
- With one button on the top to control all modes easily, double click to switch on SOS lighting , and memory function saves your energy when choosing the preferred settings.
- Automatically steps down the energy consumption in a low power level for steady using experience and to ensure longer running time.
- Gopro mount that fits onto helmet or hat tightly, features with 100° rotate angle, and supports quick installation. Extra helmet strap satisfies more using scenarios.
- Aluminum alloy case and efficient cooling system ensure long time reliable lighting performance. Impact resistant to 1.5 meters, able to work in extreme temperature of -20â„ƒ-40â„ƒ, and is completely dustproof and waterproof to storm rains.
- SB-C PD fast charging and discharging
- IPX6 waterproof rate
- Thermal throttling control
- Light Source: CREE XHP50.2 x2
- Battery Source: 4x21700 7.2V 10,000mAh
- Body Material: Aluminum alloy light head
- Dimensions: 54.6x34x28.5mm
- Weight: 152g without battery
- Weight: 563g (including battery)
- MOH 55 Aquila Pro
- USB-C Charging Cable
- User Manual
- MJ6118 Battery Pack
- GoPro Headband & Clip
- Helmet Mount
- Extension Cable
*Please note that our specifications may be impacted by running substitution changes, we highly recommend confirming the specifications of our products at the time of sale. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.
We Also Recommend
NiteRider - Swift 300 / Vmax+ 150 Combo