Blackburn Airtower Floor Pump
BLACKBURN AIRTOWER FLOOR PUMP
TALL BARREL FOR HIGH PRESSURE
The Blackburn AirTower Floor Pump makes inflating tires a breeze! The narrow, extra tall barrel design is engineered to achieve an amazing 160 PSI making it easy to inflate all bicycle tires - even the higher-pressure tires found on commuter and road bikes. The AirTower compact, dual pump head design easily attaches to both Schrader/Presta/DUNLOP valves with no adjustment necessary. The extra-large, gauge allows you to easily read the precise PSI/BAR for your tire type. A rugged, steel base ensures stability in use while the EXTRA-lARGE handle provides for a comfortable, sure grip. Need to inflate a soccer ball, football, or other inflatable? A ball needle and inflation cone are also included for your other inflation needs and store securely on the pump when not in use.
- Presta/Schrader/Dunlop-compatible Dual Pump Head with exclusive Top Lock™ XL lever for easier use.
- Extra-Large handle for easy, comfortable use.
- Sturdy steel base.
- Extra Large Pressure Zone gauge with convenient target inflation ranges by bicycle type in addition to PSI/BAR .
- Narrow, extra tall barrel makes it easy to inflate all types of bicycle tires up to 160 PSI.
- Ball Needle and Inflation Cone included for all your inflation needs.
*Please note that our specifications may be impacted by running substitution changes, we highly recommend confirming the specifications of our products at the time of sale. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.