8-BIT PACK PLIERS
The 8-Bit Pack Pliers is a lightweight multi-tool with 17 functions. Eight attachments nest inside the handles of master link pliers using magnets and a clever storage system. These attachments then fit into an 8mm ball detent swivel head that has a 4mm opening for hex bits, which adds functionality to the already-versatile master link pliers.
This new multi-tool was created to solve almost any minor repair on MTB and road rides alike.
- 17 Functions: spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5 and Phillips #2 screwdriver bits; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25 Torx-compatible bits; install and remove master links; clear tire sealant clogs from valve stem; tighten valve stem lock nut
- Magnets keep all bits in place
- Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places
- Handle doubles as breaker bar for extra torque when head is bent
- 8mm hex bit tested to over 40 Nm torque
The 8-Bit Pack Pliers are part of the 8-Bit System that is a group of multi-tools designed to work together to solve most trailside fixes. They are lightweight, strong, versatile, and small enough to fit in a jersey pocket or riding tool wrap. The 8-Bit Chainbreaker + Utility Knife Multi-Tool and the 8-Bit Tire Lever + Rim Dent Remover Multi-Tool join the 8-Bit Pack Pliers to begin the system. The three neatly nest together using magnets and clever machining for compact storage.
Dimensions: 146mm x 20mm x 9mm
Material: 7075-T6 aluminum handles, CrV tool steel swivel head, S2 tool steel bits
- Max torque for 8 mm hex bit – 40 Nm
- Max torque for 4, 5, 6 mm hex bits & T25, T30 bits – 20 Nm
- Max torque for all other bits – 10 Nm
Master links are not included. Master Link storage is compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links (not compatible with Connex Links by Wipperman)
Compatibility: Pliers works with 9-, 10-, 11- and 12-speed master links and chains (not compatible with Campagnolo 12-speed chains)
Made in the USA
*Please note that our specifications may be impacted by running substitution changes, we highly recommend confirming the specifications of our products at the time of sale. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.
We Also Recommend
Park Tool - LRT-1 Bosch Gen 2 Lockring Tool
Park Tool - SBS-3 Socket & Bit Set