2023 RockShox Lyrik Ultimate
Faster. Stronger. Ruthlessly efficient. The new Lyrik is up for anything and down for it all. The most versatile fork in our lineup features a hyper-focused new chassis that’s lighter while still critically stiff for Lyrik’s legendary performance and party attitude. Lyrik Ultimate features the new Charger 3 RC2 damper with vibration killing ButterCup technology and the latest DebonAir+ air spring. Equipped with the ultimate package of new technologies and a fresh new signature colorway we call "Heavy Meadow", inspired by our favorite alpine sufferfests. The new Lyrik Ultimate is here.
- 35mm chassis with a focused all-mountain mindset - satisfyingly stiff, efficient and designed to eliminate as much weight as possible.
- ButterCups block 20% of high frequency “trail chatter”. Limiting these vibrations massively reduces hand and arm fatigue leaving you feeling fresh with more control.
- Charger 3™ features a completely new Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design with better fidelity, performance and truly independent adjustments without any ""cross talk"". Featuring High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, and a revamped Low Speed Rebound, every click is meaningful and exact. This dead silent design allows the rider to truly tune to perfection with every click
- DebonAir+ is built to strike the perfect balance of what riders really want: butter-like small bump feel, increased air volume to add support throughout the travel and higher overall ride height for more confidence when things get steep.
- Ultimate Bushing Package maximizes the fork’s bushing overlap, reducing friction and creating the smoothest ride possible
- Pressure Relief Valves eliminate unwanted air pressure build up in the lower leg caused by variations in altitude or temperature. With the press of a button or two, Pressure Relief Valves restore premium fork feel.
- Maxima Plush Dynamic Suspension Lube reduces friction and enhances fork performance ride after ride
- Bolt-in torque cap adapters now included for the use with standard hub end caps
- Lightweight machined and anodized crown for premium looks and durability
- Signature Series graphics package
- RockShox premium short fender compatibility
- Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
Wheel size 27.5", 29"
Travel (mm) 140mm, 150mm, 160mm
Damper Type Charger 3 RC2
Fork offset 37mm (27.5"), 44mm (27.5"), 44mm (29")
Color (FS) Gloss Black, Heavy Meadow Green - Gloss
Axle 15x110mm BOOST™
Upper tube type 35mm tapered wall aluminum
Volume reducer 0/5 Tokens, 1/5 Tokens
Crown OD (mm) 59
*Please note that our specifications may be impacted by running substitution changes, we highly recommend confirming the specifications of our products at the time of sale. *Recommended Retail Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary from store to store depending on freighting and assembly costs. Please read our Terms & Conditions
*Giant & Liv Bicycles are available for purchase online, but due to warranty regulations, must be shipped to qualified Giant dealers, as bicycles must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic in an approved store - This is an international policy and usually will require an additional fee to build the bike. This will be confirmed by one of our online staff after purchase of the bike.