Praxis - G2 Girder Carbon M30 DM
PRAXIS - G2 GIRDER CARBON M30 DIRECT MOUNT
New Shape, New Generation, New Beginning. With new updated carbon shape and spacing, the new Gen2 Girder Carbon aims to be the new trail master. Trail riders that expect top level performance, finish and fitment will not be let down. Lightweight carbon arms, rigid M30 spindle and updated direct mount ring interface, the new Girder is a high end upgrade for any bike and rider.
NOTE : Required M30 BB sold separately | DM Ring sold separately
- Girder Carbon in depth here.
- Sold as crank arms only | M30 BB & DM Ring sold separately
- New shape for better clearance/fit on wider variety of MTN frames
- Carbon 165 / 170 / 175 | Q-Factor 178mm
- Updated 3-bolt DM ring interface to align spacing with established chain-line offsets. Riders can use any brand 3-Bolt DM ring. See Pic
- 8mm alloy main crank bolt for Install/Self-Extract | 50Nm Torque
- M30 Spindle | Requires Praxis M30 BB
- Ref Weight: 488g +/- (170mm set–no ring)