Praxis - Conversion BB for Shimano MTB
PRAXIS - CONVERSION BOTTOM BRACKET FOR SHIMANO MTB
THIS IS NOT AN “ADAPTOR”
Our new patent pending elastomer collet design keeps the cartridge bearings outboard of the frame right on spec for greater rigidity and free of frame/c-clip tolerance issues that other systems deal with. Simply press in the longer Non Drive Cup, then the shorter drive cup with orange elastomer threads into. As the drive cup threads in, the orange elastomer collet expands to a precise machined limit evenly dispersing pressure in your frame shell for a super snug fit.
This Conversion BB is for installing a Shimano Hollowtech II steel spindle crank in either BB30 or PF30 MTN frame. This bottom bracket is made of lightweight and durable aluminum with long lasting sealed cartridge bearings.
- New updated design with Rubber expanding collet
- This version for Shimano™ Hollowtech II steel spindle cranks only
- Designed precisely to Shimano bearing stance & chain line spec
- Forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 Aluminum
- For 73mm BB30 or PF30 mountain frames
- Not for BBRight, BB386EVO, BB86, BB92 frames
- Steel version: Enduro2437
- Ceramic Version: Enduro2437 Angular contact, Grade5 balls, ABEC5
- 68mm MTB frames shells not supported by this BB.
- MTB Guides-ISCG05 Good, ST Mounted Good, ISCG03 Not Good
- FAQ FOR THIS SPECIFIC BB HERE
- INSTRUCTIONS HERE